25 things to do with kids during March Break
Updated: Dec 23, 2020
2) Disney On Ice presents Follow Your Heart at Rogers Centre March 15-19, 2017 Promo code PEACHES will save up to 40% off the price of seats! Valid for ALL PERFORMANCES. Redeem code at Ticketmaster.ca
4) Ride the Subway
5) A MERRY MUNSCH PYJAMA PARTY– Put on your PJs and jam with us! Solar Stage’s annual Munsch show tradition continues! This brand new play is based on five books: Get Out of Bed; Roar; We Share Everything; No Clean Clothes; and Pyjama Day. This performance promises Mr. Robert Munsch’s signature sense of humour that even makes grown-ups feel like kids. This show will make your heart giggle and be as much fun as staying up past your bedtime.
7) Maple Lea Girl Yorkdale Mall– Daily crafts and activities starting from $8
8) Take a drive to Niagara Falls. Stay overnight visit the fun houses, see the falls, go to the waterpark, visit the hershey store. Found this restaurant which is very cool where kids can make their own Pizza! http://www.zappispizza.com/menu/
9) Book a kids spa day at Glama Gals. During March Break they are offering the You-nicorns & Rainbows spa package so much fun for kids of all ages. You can also book some mom and me pampering to!
12) Since we are getting snow how about painting in the snow- https://www.pinterest.com/pin/53691420538177191/
14) NOTHING YOU DO DO NOTHING- They stay home , you stay home, and let them be bored. Boredom is a good thing.
15) Boston Pizza– Find your local Boston Pizza for fun activities each day.
16) Sultans Tent– Aladdin and Jasmine March Break Party ( VERY COOL)
17) Visit Sorelle and Co. for a fancy mother & child tea time.
18) Free 15 Mini Make overs at Sephora– YES THEY OFFER THIS JUST ASK!
19) Watch the new Beauty and the Beast movie- Comes out Friday
20) Watch a Raptors or Leafs Game
21) Visit Evergreen Brick Works- Free Skating, Fireside Family activities, bike obstacle course and street market.
22) Free Arcade Games during March Break at Erin Mills Town Center
23) March Break at Blue Mountain is hosting tons of fun things in partnership with Family Channel.
24) Destiny USA – There is a crazy and I mean crazy mall about 4 hours away from Toronto. Take a family road trip and head here. It’s basically 6 floors has an indoor tree trop trecking but in a mall, it has an escape room, dave and busters, indoor go karts, laser tag, glow in the dark golf etc. ALL IN ONE PLACE. We stumbled upon it a few months ago on our way to NYC, and said we would plan to come back again. Also there is a Cheesecake Factory, Margheritaville and PF Changs to name a few. Also tons of great stores for shopping!
25) Kalahari Waterparks– I know we always talk about Great Wolf Lodge but this is a new chain and a tropical rainforest island vibe to it.
We will be doing some of the things with Ella & GM, maybe we will see around.